Friday, August 17, 2012

Dany



"Wear your jacket. Dany's in five."

Its not a question, its not an invite. Its always a statement.

The after midnight meal I became used to looking forward to on most days i ate early. Halal pepperoni pizza.

Not that it made a difference. Im more of a eat all but pork type. Its not a religious thing. Pigs eat their own shit. So im eating their shit. Which is grossly unappetizing.

Thin crispy crust and the extra fries from the Allie on weekdays if we reached almost before closing. Its made me gain the freshman fifty. Yes, fifty. Not fifteen as the rest of them college kids.

Kinda miss Montreal now that I'm home. This is good food. Not the stuff i got used to eating there.

Getting food whenever I want isn't a problem there, I'm hoping I just don't get used to getting 'good' food whenever I want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment